SIA GROUP - IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BIDDERS
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE RELATING TO THE NOVEMBER SIA GROUP COLLECTIVE ONLINE AUCTION TO INCLUDE CONTRACTORS VEHICLES & PLANT, SELECTION OF WINE AND GENERAL COLLECTIVE ITEMS THAT MUST BE CLEARED.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT attend site. If you are unable to collect items purchased in an auction due to Isolation or Illness, please make alternative arrangements where possible and we will endeavour to assist.
Please also limit attendance on site to as fewer members of a firm or family as possible for viewing, and as small number as possible to deal with collection of your lots. All Viewing and Collections will now require an appointment.
Viewings are available strictly by appointment only Monday to Fridays between 9:30am and 4:30pm. We have included detailed images and descriptions of each lot in our auction. However, should you have any enquiries regarding any of the lots in this sale, please submit these as soon as possible by e-mail to email@example.com
Clearance/Collection of lots
Collections will be strictly by appointment only, we will give you a 30 minute time slot for your collections (please note, more time may be allocated if we feel it necessary due to the Lot(s) purchased in particular the machinery Lots, if you do not make an appointment or miss the agreed time slot you will not have access to your lots until further arrangements have been arranged and agreed.
The only exception to this will be purchasers of Lots which will need to be dismantled/removed by the purchaser on a strict appointment only basis. If you are interested in purchasing any of these lots, please see the individual lot descriptions for details on who to contact to discuss these arrangements.
Details of how to make an appointment to arrange collection will be supplied by email and will accompany your auction invoice.
Anyone who arrives without a prior collection appointment may be refused access to the site.
Successful buyers are welcome to organise their own couriers. We are happy for you to choose to use this option, then we ask that all courier information will need to be supplied by email. Please note it is likely that not all our auction locations will have packaging materials and couriers may have to pack the item, this can be confirmed with the auctioneer and will also be subject to the lot(s) you have purchased.
If a machine removal Company is to be instructed to act on your behalf in uplifting/removing your equipment from site, we shall require your written confirmation in advance of the name of the Company you have nominated and their contact details. They should also be issued with written instructions from you which they should bring with them on collection detailing which lots they are collecting. Collection to be arranged strictly by prior appointment.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These Special Conditions of sale should be read in conjunction with the General Conditions of Sale for Online Auctions posted within the online auction listing at https://auctions.sia-group.co.uk/auctions
2. VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with SIA Group:
Please see individual lots for further information.
N.B. The Auctioneers hereby specifically exclude liability for any accident or injury, howsoever arising, sustained by any person or persons who may attend at the premises for the purpose of the auction, inspection, purchase, collection or any other business.
3. SALE CLOSES: From 13:00 GMT Wednesday 28 November 2023. Please note that in the event of a bid being received within 10 minutes of the scheduled closing time, the bidding period on that lot will automatically extend by a further 10 minutes. IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN BIDDING DO NOT FORGET TO REGULARLY REFRESH YOUR SCREEN TO ENSURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ALL CURRENT BIDS.
4. REGISTRATION: To register for this sale please click on the 'bidspotter' link or visit bidspotter.co.uk and click on the appropriate SIA GROUP sale.
5. BUYERS PREMIUM: The successful bidder will pay 15% plus VAT Buyer’s Premium in addition to the Hammer Price.
6. VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) will be charged at 20% on both the hammer price and the Buyer’s Premium. Any exceptions to this will be noted against the Individual Lot. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable.
7. VALUE ADDED TAX ON GOODS FOR EXPORT: Buyers from within the European Union who produce full details of their trading name and address and VAT registration number at the time of registration will not pay VAT on the hammer price of the goods but will pay VAT on the buyer’s premium. Buyers from outside the European Union will pay VAT upon the hammer price and the buyer’s premium. If the purchaser subsequently produces documentary evidence of permanent export from the United Kingdom within 3 months from the date of sale, then the VAT on the hammer price only will be refunded. Satisfactory documentary evidence will include Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List.
8. PAYMENT: Payment is required IMMEDIATELY by 12:00 noon on Thursday 29 November 2023 upon receipt of invoice unless alternative arrangements have been made with the Auctioneers prior to the sale. We accept payments by BACS / CHAPS paid directly into our Clients Account. Payment details as follows:
Account Name: SIA GROUP Asset Ingenuity Ltd Client Account
Ref: CS22 – followed by the first 6 digits of the invoice number
National Westminster Bank plc, 8-11 Pavilion Buildings Castle Square, Brighton, BN1 1DP
Sort Code: 60 30 09
Account No: 27275787
For Payments from outside of the UK, please ensure your payment includes any necessary bank charges in order that the auctioneer receives the full hammer price, buyer’s premium and any applicable taxes. Failure to send the correct monies will result in delays in collection and may mean the goods are sold elsewhere.
Important Notice - Money Laundering Regulations 2012 - Please note that in order to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations we are unable to accept cash payments in excess of £12,000 (€15,000).
Cheques are not accepted. Bankers draft are accepted with prior approval.
9. TRANSFERS: SIA GROUP will not recognise the sale of accounts (or parts of accounts) to third parties and we will only accept payment from and allow removal of items by the successful bidders themselves or their appointed agent.
10. PURCHASE OF GOODS THROUGH A FINANCE COMPANY: Please notify us well in advance of the sale if you are intending to purchase though a finance company. This is to ensure that the Finance Company is able to make payment in accordance with the General & Special Conditions of Sale.
11. REMOVAL OF LOTS: The goods are at the risk of the Buyer immediately upon receipt of invoice from the Auctioneers and should be removed as soon as possible for security reasons. All removals are to be completed STRICTLY by appointment only.
Please see individual lot descriptions for further information.
12. ALCOHOL: All alcohol is sold under SIA Group's AWRS Reference No: (URN): XJAW00000110795
13. General Sales Information: Contact Paul Tracey at:
SIA GROUP Asset Ingenuity Ltd
SO14 3XB, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)23 8048 8760
Paul Tracey: +44(0)7770 893139