SIA GROUP - IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BIDDERS
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE RELATING TO THE SALE OF COMPLETE CONTENTS OF BAD CO. BREWING & DISTILLING COMPANY, PRODUCERS OF CRAFT-BREWED BEERS/ALES.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) & Omicron Variant
To ensure we are doing everything possible to help limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect both you and our staff, we will be introducing some distancing measures for Viewing and Collection days.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT attend site. If you are unable to collect items purchased in an auction due to Isolation or Illness, please make alternative arrangements where possible and we will endeavour to assist.
Please also limit attendance on site to as fewer members of a firm or family as possible for viewing, and as small number as possible to deal with collection of your lots. All Viewing and Collections will now require an appointment.
Viewing will be strictly by appointment on Thursday 30 June 2022 between 10:00am – 4:00pm. We have included detailed images and descriptions of each lot in our auction. However, should you have any enquiries regarding any of the lots in this sale, please submit these as soon as possible by e-mail to email@example.com
Clearance/Collection of lots
Collections will be strictly by appointment only, we will give you a 30 minute time slot for your collections (please note, more time will be allocated if we feel it necessary due to the Lot(s) purchased in particular the machinery Lots, if you do not make an appointment or miss the agreed time slot you will not have access to your lots until further arrangements have been arranged and agreed.
The only exception to this will be purchasers of Lots which will need to be dismantled/removed by the purchaser on a strict appointment only basis. If you are interested in purchasing any of these lots, please see the individual lot descriptions for details on who to contact to discuss these arrangements.
Details of how to make an appointment to arrange collection will be supplied by email and will accompany your auction invoice.
Anyone who arrives without a prior collection appointment may be refused access to the site.
Successful buyers are welcome to organise their own couriers. We are happy for you to choose to use this option, then we ask that all courier information will need to be supplied by email. Please note it is likely that not all our auction locations will have packaging materials and couriers may have to pack the item, this can be confirmed with the auctioneer and will also be subject to the lot(s) you have purchased.
If a machine removal Company is to be instructed to act on your behalf in uplifting/removing your equipment from site, we shall require your written confirmation in advance of the name of the Company you have nominated and their contact details. They should also be issued with written instructions from you which they should bring with them on collection detailing which lots they are collecting. Collection to be arranged strictly by prior appointment.
All machines must be disconnected from the electric supply by the buyer and a method statement & risk assessment must be completed and returned to the auctioneer prior to removal.
Should you have any further queries or questions relating to the above please use email firstname.lastname@example.org or please find the individual contact details under Point 13.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These Special Conditions of sale should be read in conjunction with the General Conditions of Sale for Online Auctions posted within the online auction listing at https://auctions.sia-group.co.uk/auctions
2. VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with SIA Group on Thursday 30 June 2022 between 10:00am and 4:00pm at SIA Group Ltd c/o Bad Co. Brewing & Distilling Company, Unit 3, North Hill Road, Dishforth Airfield, Dishforth, North Yorkshire, YO7 3DH.
N.B. The Auctioneers hereby specifically exclude liability for any accident or injury, howsoever arising, sustained by any person or persons who may attend at the premises for the purpose of the auction, inspection, purchase, collection or any other business.
3. SALE CLOSES: From 13.00pm BST Wednesday 6 July 2022. Please note that in the event of a bid being received within 10 minutes of the scheduled closing time, the bidding period on that lot will automatically extend by a further 10 minutes. IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN BIDDING DO NOT FORGET TO REGULARLY REFRESH YOUR SCREEN TO ENSURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ALL CURRENT BIDS.
4. REGISTRATION: To register for this sale please click on the 'bidspotter' link or visit bidspotter.co.uk and click on the appropriate SIA GROUP sale.
5. BUYERS PREMIUM: The successful bidder will pay 15% plus VAT Buyer’s Premium in addition to the Hammer Price.
6. VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) will be charged at 20% on both the hammer price and the Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable. VAT at the standard rate will be added to the purchase price of all Lots. The only exceptions to this will be the case of “zero rated” or “exempt” Lots. The Auctioneers will state at the time of Sale if any Lots fall within these exceptions.
7. VALUE ADDED TAX ON GOODS FOR EXPORT: In the case of overseas Purchasers from EC Countries, they will be required to supply the Auctioneers with their VAT/FISCAL NUMBER AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION REQUESTED in order that the items may be invoiced at zero rate for VAT purposes. Where this information is not made available or where the Purchaser is not VAT registered, VAT at the standard rate will be charged in addition to the purchase price of all relevant Lots. This amount will not be recoverable. It is the responsibility of overseas purchasers from EC countries to ensure that all relevant Export/Customs documentation is completed and provided to the haulier and they or their haulier complete and sign a “COLLECTION CERTIFICATE” at the Auctioneers office on collection of goods purchased. Failure to do so will result in VAT becoming payable at the standard UK rate and this VAT will NOT BE RECOVERABLE. If the purchaser subsequently produces documentary evidence of permanent export from the United Kingdom within 3 months from the date of sale, then the VAT on the hammer price only will be refunded. Satisfactory documentary evidence will include Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List.
EORI Number – GB212584035000
XIEORI Number – XI212584035000
Purchasers will need to ensure all relevant Export paperwork is raised in time for the Collection Period Removal End Date.
8. PAYMENT: Payment is required IMMEDIATELY by 12:00 noon on Friday 8 July 2022 upon receipt of invoice unless alternative arrangements have been made with the Auctioneers prior to the sale. We accept payments by BACS / CHAPS paid directly into our Clients Account. Payment details as follows:
Account Name: SIA GROUP Asset Ingenuity Ltd Client Account
Ref: BAD – followed by the first 6 digits of the invoice number
National Westminster Bank plc, 8-11 Pavilion Buildings Castle Square, Brighton, BN1 1DP
Sort Code: 60 30 09
Account No: 27275787
For Payments from outside of the UK, please ensure your payment includes any necessary bank charges in order that the auctioneer receives the full hammer price, buyer’s premium and any applicable taxes. Failure to send the correct monies will result in delays in collection and may mean the goods are sold elsewhere.
Important Notice - Money Laundering Regulations 2012 - Please note that in order to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations we are unable to accept cash payments in excess of £12,000 (€15,000).
Cheques are not accepted. Bankers drafts are accepted with prior approval.
Please Note: The Online Auction Invoice will be emailed to the address used when creating the auction account following the end of the online auction.
9. TRANSFERS: SIA GROUP will not recognise the sale of accounts (or parts of accounts) to third parties, and we will only accept payment from and allow removal of items by the successful bidders themselves or their appointed agent.
10. PURCHASE OF GOODS THROUGH A FINANCE COMPANY: Please notify us well in advance of the sale if you are intending to purchase though a finance company. This is to ensure that the Finance Company is able to make payment in accordance with the General & Special Conditions of Sale.
11. REMOVAL OF LOTS: The goods are at the risk of the Buyer immediately upon receipt of invoice from the Auctioneers and should be removed as soon as possible for security reasons. All removals are to be completed STRICTLY by appointment only from Monday 11 July to Friday 15 July 2022 between 9:00am and 4:00pm excluding Saturday and Sunday. If required there may be an extension into the following week Monday 18 July to Friday 22 July 2022. Please Note there are no exceptions to this date.
12. ALCOHOL: All alcohol is sold under SIA Group's AWRS Reference No: (URN): XJAW00000110795
13. General Sales Information: Contact Simon Jones or Paul Tracey at:
SIA GROUP Asset Ingenuity Ltd
St Paul’s House
23 Park Square
Telephone: +44 (0)113 512 9170