SIA GROUP - IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BIDDERS
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE RELATING TO THE ONLINE AUCTION SALE OF THE GROUNDWORKS PLANT AND EQUIPMENT OF DRIVEPOINT CONTRACTORS LIMITED IN ADMINISTRATION.
To ensure we are doing everything possible to help limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect both you and our staff, we will be introducing some distancing measures for Viewing and Collection days.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT attend site. If you are unable to collect items purchased in an auction due to Isolation or Illness, please make alternative arrangements where possible and we will endeavour to assist.
We understand that some of our customers may have concerns about visiting our collection points at this time. Whilst we have taken several additional measures to ensure our places of operation remain safe for you to visit we are asking our buyers to keep a safe distance of at least 2m from our staff and others at all times and adhere to the current COVID-19 guidelines at the time of collection with regards to PPE.
Please also limit attendance on site to only one member of firm or family for viewing, and as small number as possible to deal with collection of your lots. All Viewing and Collections will now require an appointment.
Any parties attending site will be required to wear a facemask when inside and must sign in using the NHS Track and Trace App or leave contact details for all attendees.
Viewing will be strictly by appointment only and will be limited to one interested party at a time. We have included detailed images and descriptions of each lot in our auction. However, should you have any enquiries regarding any of the lots in this sale, please submit these as soon as possible by e-mail to email@example.com
Clearance/Collection of lots
Owing to Covid-19 restrictions, collections will be strictly by appointment only, we will give you a 30 minute time slot for your collections (please note, more time may be allocated if we feel it necessary due to the Lot(s) purchased in particular the machinery Lots), if you do not make an appointment or miss the agreed time slot you will not have access to your lots until further arrangements have been arranged and agreed.
The only exception to this will be purchasers of Lots which will need to be dismantled/removed by the purchaser on a strict appointment only basis. If you are interested in purchasing any of these lots, please see the individual lot descriptions for details on who to contact to discuss these arrangements.
Details of how to make an appointment to arrange collection will be supplied by email and will accompany your auction invoice.
Anyone who arrives without a prior collection appointment will be refused access to the site.
Successful buyers are welcome to organise their own couriers. We are happy for you to choose to use this option, then we ask that all courier information will need to be supplied by email. Please note it is likely that not all our auction locations will have packaging materials and couriers may have to pack the item, this can be confirmed with the auctioneer and will also be subject to the lot(s) you have purchased.
If a machine removal Company is to be instructed to act on your behalf in uplifting/removing your equipment from site, we shall require your written confirmation in advance of the name of the Company you have nominated and their contact details. They should also be issued with written instructions from you which they should bring with them on collection detailing which lots they are collecting. Collection to be arranged strictly by prior appointment.
It is the Purchasers responsibility to arrange for any Lots they purchase to be disconnected from the electrical supply by an authorised electrician. Should you have any further queries or questions relating to the above please use email firstname.lastname@example.org or Please see individual lot information for further contact details.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These Special Conditions of sale should be read in conjunction with the General Conditions of Sale for Online Auctions posted within the online auction listing at https://auctions.sia-group.co.uk/auctions
2. VIEWING: Strictly by appointment only and within COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, with SIA Group on the 19 & 20 April 2021 between 9:30am and 4:00pm at SIA Group Ltd c/o Drivepoint Contractors Ltd, The Old Dairy, Sheffield Park Cricket Ground, Uckfield TN22 3QB.
Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com
If you are interested in attending please register your interest using the email addresses shown above but as previously outlined, we would request that any interested party attend with the minimum number of people possible and only attend if they are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
SIA will also be posting marketing videos in the coming weeks.
N.B. The Auctioneers hereby specifically exclude liability for any accident or injury, howsoever arising, sustained by any person or persons who may attend at the premises for the purpose of the auction, inspection, purchase, collection or any other business.
Please note the minimum age for all sale viewing is 16 years. If ID cannot be presented when requested SIA staff reserve the right to deny access
3. SALE CLOSES: From 12:00pm GMT on Thursday 22 April 2021 (with the final timings being subject to change). Please note that in the event of a bid being received within 10 minutes of the scheduled closing time, the bidding period on that lot will automatically extend by a further 10 minutes. IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN BIDDING DO NOT FORGET TO REGULARLY REFRESH YOUR SCREEN TO ENSURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ALL CURRENT BIDS.
4. REGISTRATION: To register for this sale please click on https://auctions.sia-group.co.uk/auctions or visit bidspotter.co.uk and click on the appropriate SIA GROUP sale.
5. BUYERS PREMIUM: The successful bidder will pay 15% plus VAT Buyer’s Premium in addition to the Hammer Price.
6. VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) will be charged at 20% on both the hammer price and the Buyer’s Premium. Purchasers from overseas should note that the VAT on the Buyer’s Premium is not recoverable. VAT at the standard rate will be added to the purchase price of all Lots. The only exceptions to this will be the case of “zero rated” or “exempt” Lots. The Auctioneers will state at the time of Sale if any Lots fall within these exceptions.
7. VALUE ADDED TAX ON GOODS FOR EXPORT: In the case of overseas Purchasers from EC Countries, they will be required to supply the Auctioneers with their VAT/FISCAL NUMBER AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION REQUESTED in order that the items may be invoiced at zero rate for VAT purposes. Where this information is not made available or where the Purchaser is not VAT registered, VAT at the standard rate will be charged in addition to the purchase price of all relevant Lots. This amount will not be recoverable. It is the responsibility of overseas purchasers from EC countries to ensure that all relevant Export/Customs documentation is completed and provided to the haulier and they or their haulier complete and sign a “COLLECTION CERTIFICATE” at the Auctioneers office on collection of goods purchased. Failure to do so will result in VAT becoming payable at the standard UK rate and this VAT will NOT BE RECOVERABLE.
EORI Number – GB212584035000
XIEORI Number – XI212584035000
Purchasers will need to ensure all relevant Export paperwork is raised in time for the Collection Period Removal End Date.
8. INVOICING & PAYMENT: Invoices will be issued once the Auction has closed on Thursday 22 April 2021, please do not attempt to make any payments until you receive your invoice.
Payment is required IMMEDIATELY by 5:00pm on Friday 23 April 2021 upon receipt of invoice unless alternative arrangements have been made with the Auctioneers prior to the sale. We accept payments by BACS / CHAPS paid directly into our Clients Account. Payment details as follows:
Account Name: SIA GROUP Asset Ingenuity Limited
Ref: DRIV – followed by the first 6 digits of the invoice number
National Westminster Bank plc, 8-11 Pavilion Buildings Castle Square, Brighton, BN1 1DP
Sort Code: 60 30 09
Account No: 27275787
For Payments from outside of the UK, please ensure your payment includes any necessary bank charges in order that the auctioneer receives the full hammer price, buyer’s premium and any applicable taxes. Failure to send the correct monies will result in delays in collection and may mean the goods are sold elsewhere.
Important Notice - Money Laundering Regulations 2012 - Please note that in order to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations we are unable to accept cash payments in excess of £12,000 (€15,000).
Cheques and Bankers Drafts are not accepted.
9. TRANSFERS: SIA GROUP will not recognise the sale of accounts (or parts of accounts) to third parties and we will only accept payment from and allow removal of items by the successful bidders themselves or their appointed agent.
10. PURCHASE OF GOODS THROUGH A FINANCE COMPANY: Please notify us well in advance of the sale if you are intending to purchase though a finance company. This is to ensure that the Finance Company is able to make payment in accordance with the General & Special Conditions of Sale.
11. REMOVAL OF LOTS: The goods are at the risk of the Buyer immediately upon receipt of invoice from the Auctioneers and should be removed as soon as possible for security reasons. All removals are to be completed STRICTLY by appointment only from Monday 26 April 2021 to Friday 7 May 2021 between 9:00am and 4:30pm except for the Bank Holiday Monday 3 May 2021. Please Note there are no exceptions to this date.
Please note there are no exceptions to this date and collections will be weekdays only.
12. ALCOHOL: All alcohol is sold under SIA Group's AWRS Reference No: (URN): XJAW00000110795
13. General Sales Information: Contact the SIA Representatives shown below:
SIA Group Asset Ingenuity LTD
The Hyde Business Park
Telephone: +44 (0) 1273 621 317
Jack Gingles +44(0) 7423 704 791
Monty Morgan +44 (0) 7387 108 095